Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's MRS. Cinderalla now..


Assalamualaikum...

I am now a wife . . . . goshh..there are sooo many things that is going through my mind when a friend will ask.. how's your married life now?? It just couldn't describe it in a short sentence.. maybe a full novel wouldn't not be even close to describe what I'm going through this huge leap of faith. or maybe it is just me that is not good with words..haha..

Anyway, alhamdulillah.. I never thought that being married would ease a lot of burden in my heart..

To cut short.. married life is wonderful . . . <3 <3

Now for the best part.. reviewss!!!!

Don't expect too much from my reviews..nothing big.. my wedding was just a simple wedding. I just thought that I wanted to share part of it with the bride-to-be out there =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

life after marriage is really awesome...love it so much...

Little Cinderella said...

yupp..can't express how sweet it is kan.. <3